1. She makes special requests for her toast to be cut into shapes. Butterflies and the letter “M” are her favorites. M for Mommy.
It’s official, I’m not allowing her to grow up.
2. Washing dishes is kinda fun when you have a cute helper.
3. That peacock print sits on my counter temporarily. I think I’m going to hang it above the sink. I also bought a small orange plate and a shelf and like magic, I would have the perfect wall grouping. But then I couldn’t decide if I really wanted something that busy above the sink. Or maybe I was too lazy to get the toolbox.
Well, guess what. They’ve been there for THREE MONTHS. I have serious commitment issues with home decor. Hopeless.
3. Hey! Max thought it was cool that we own one of these. We’re big fans of Duck Dynasty in our family. Max and Mini quote the show all the time, it’s so funny.
4. Mini made macaroni and cheese for the first time. She did everything except handle the pot to drain the boiling water. She was so proud of herself! You never know when you take a picture that might be one of those that you’ll always cherish. This might be one of them.
If only I had some kind of wall art hanging above the sink, though.