1. The Disney plans are coming along and I have some exciting news to share with you. At least I think it’s exciting. But because you love me you’ll think so too, right? Anyway, I looked into some of the extra Christmas events we could attend while we’re there. (How much could I milk my birthday for this year?) (A trip to Disney alone is not enough it appears.) Anyway, one thing we hope to attend is the Candlelight processional at Epcot on my birthday, the night before we head home. I heard it is really cool; a celebrity reads the biblical Christmas Story and there’s a huge choir and orchestra. A perfect way to end the trip (and it’s free!) Anyway…you will never believe who the celebrity will be on December 3rd. My fave, Steven Curtis Chapman! I was beside myself with joy. It’s God’s perfect will that we go to Disney World.
2. Speaking of SCC, he’s got a new album coming in November and his new single goes to radio next Friday.
3. Good glory, Mini has decided that she is ready for potty training. It’s been six weeks of pooping on the potty with a big smile on her face. You can feel free to roll your eyes at the fact that I am potty training because I am skeptical too plus I’m in denial on every level. Plus, I forgot how much your back hurts when you bend down this much. Another plus, I don’t wanna…waaaah. It took almost a year to potty train Max so I clearly don’t know what in the world I’m doing in this department. She seems to know what she’s doing though. She tells me when she needs to go, um, poo poo and is very vocal about it. Afterwards she plops herself down on the carpet, criss-cross applesauce, and very cutely waits for her m&m.
We’ll see if this is the real deal. In the meantime, the silver lining is, I get to stock up on m&m’s.
4. For those of you in the DC area, do you ever read Date Lab in the Post Magazine? For weeeeeks all these blind dates that the Magazine has set up have been total disappointments and I cringed each week (but couldn’t look away.) For the past two weeks, however, the dates have been love connections. It makes me smile. I love a good love connection. Have you ever been on a blind date? How’d it go?
5. We’re watching Season 3 of Psych (we’re always a year behind in our TV…again, trust Sincerely Anna for timely relevant reviews.) Anyway, awesome show. We love it and it makes me crack up laughing. Are you watching this season? Next up, House and The Office.
Have a great weekend!