1. Yesterday when I went to a radiology office to have another foot x-ray I told each person I used to work in a place like this. Guess what? They could care less.
2. It doesn’t matter what body part I’m having an MRI, the fact alone that I’m having an MRI makes me anxious. And I think someone is going to tell me I have 6 months to live.
3. On another note, I learned that you should put a cookie sheet underneath a sweet potato when baking it.
4. I also learned that guacamole is easy to make. But I’ll try a different recipe next time. This one called for too much lemon juice. What do you put in your guacamole?
5. And finally, I also learned that I will eat an entire bowl of guacamole whether it has too much lemon juice or not. Oops.
What did you learn this week? Join the fun at Musings of a Housewife.