4 Jobs I’ve Had:
- office cleaner (I learned that there is a population of non-married software geeks out there who are total slobs and eat a lot of Chinese take-out)
- Radiology Patient Coordinator
- church financial secretary
Shows on my Tivo (or DVR if that’s what you have): Netflix DVDs in Queue
- Scrubs, Season 2
- Blades of Glory
- Dan in Real Life
- August Rush
4 Places I’ve Been:
- Disney World (honeymoon)
- Bahamas (cruise with girlfriends)
- Paris and London (vacation with Mike’s family)
4 Favorite Foods:
- chips and dips (cheese, guac, salsa, sour cream & onion, hummus, you name it)
- candy (runts, skittles, anything with a rainbow of colors tastes good to me)
- oatmeal for breakfast (I’m seriously addicted to this, isn’t that sad?)
4 CDs recently listened to:
- Little People (God help me!)
- Mercy Me (their latest one)
- Desperation Band
- I can’t think of another one. I hardly ever listen to music besides what’s on the radio.
4 Things You Can Do To Make My Day:
- My friend already did this yesterday – she let me take a nap plus got me out of catching slimy salamanders with Max!
- Teach me for the hundredth time how to put this sling on so I can look like these skinny hip moms? Because I still don’t look like them no matter how many times I try.
- Do my dishes.
- Drop by at 3 a.m. with a pint of ice-cream for some girl talk. I’m usually up.